Clinical Research Fastrack
Clinical Research Fastrack offers training, internship programs and support with job assistance to jump-start the careers of individuals interested in working in the field of clinical research. The clinical research industry is over $100 billion strong and Clinical Research Fastrack is helping provide qualified entry level staff to fill the high demand for these positions. Clinical Research Fastrack's unique, intensive, short, boot camp training courses prepare our students to succeed in the vibrant research sector where they have significant opportunity for personal and professional growth.
What is Clinical Research?
Clinical Research is the study of an intervention on human subjects, including FDA drug trials, medical device trials and other types of research on humans. It is the process of determining if a new therapy, drug, medical device or intervention will be safe and effective in humans. Before a treatment can be prescribed by a physician, it must be tested and approved by the FDA for safety and efficacy. The Clinical Research Coordinator is the individual that helps organize and set up the trial at a hospital, doctor’s office or stand-alone “clinical research site”. The clinical research coordinator carries out the trial according to guidelines and regulations and follows the scientific protocols. Clinical trials on patients are critically important to help us find new life-saving cures and new treatments that improve human health.
Clinical Research is a field where scientific discovery meets healthcare.
The clinical research industry is a thriving field that provides services to the industries of pharmaceutical research, academic and government research, medical device research, biotechnology and other fields testing new therapies in humans. Recent advancements in the field have lead to a lack of qualified individuals to fill the numerous open positions across the country.
Positions and Average Salaries in Clinical Research
Clinical Research Fastrack prepares our students to work in careers as:
- Clinical Research Coordinators run clinical trials in physicians’ offices, hospitals, academic institutions and research centers. Pay range is between $45,000 - $80,000 a year depending on location and experience)
- Clinical Research Associates audit clinical trials to ensure that protocol is being met and good clinical practices are being followed. This position involved travel, collaboration with Contract Research Organizations (CRO’s), and management skills. (Average pay of $75,000 after two years or $95,000 - $110,000 for Senior CRAs*)
- Regulatory specialists, data managers, business development associates and other positions are also available in the field of clinical research.
Why Clinical Research Fastrack?
- Speed: The Clinical Research Fastrack program can be completed in just four weeks compared to a Master’s Degree in Public Health which takes 1-2 years! You can be ready to work and earning money in a rewarding career much faster. This boot camp training accelerates your opportunity to enter this field and start your career.
- Impact: Clinical research is a fulfilling career where professionals are working directly with patients testing treatments that will potentially enhance the health and longevity of hundreds of thousands of lives.
- Income: The clinical research industry is a expanding at an incredible rate. Many people move into this field due to the attractive pay for both clinical research coordinators and clinical research associates. Pay and advancement opportunities for clinical research positions oftentimes will exceed opportunities in many other areas of healthcare.
- Work Schedule: In 2016 Forbes Magazine rated the Senior Clinical Research Associate Job as the #1 high paying flexible job. The hours, demands and work-life balance of clinical research positions make them very attractive.
Why Clinical Research Fastrack
Clinical Research Fastrack's 4-Week Training and Internship Program prepares candidates to enter the industry and introduces them to industry leaders with our:
- Short 8-Day Class Structure – Masters level curriculum taught by expert instructors who all currently work and excel in the clinical research field. Our instructors are CRCs, CRAs, site supervisors, regulatory specialists, executives and owners of clinical research organizations.
- Blended Online Learning – integrated online training combined with classroom instruction. The Bootcamp training model offers 228 hours of training in just four or five weeks of time providing a comprehensive and intensive learning experience.
- Comprehensive Curriculum – covering the critical research competencies needed to be considered for a position in clinical research. Our syllabus has been developed, reviewed and vetted by top research professionals around the country and delivers the essential foundation needed to start in this industry.
- Hands- on Clinical Externship – at local research institutions and clinical trial site networks. For two weeks learn, observe and participate in trials to enhance your classroom education.
- Individualized Career Mentoring, Strategy and Assistance – All students meet with 10-14 industry professionals, including a leading research industry recruiter and executives in the field to network and reach hiring managers and key decision makers.
Our graduates have a very high rate of employment in the industry. After a few short weeks of training you will be ready to enter the field of clinical research and take advantage of amazing career opportunities in this booming field.
Anyone looking for an exciting career in public health should consider looking into Clinical Research. Clinical Research is a rewarding field and the industry is booming. For more information visit our website http://clinicalresearchfastrack.com or fill out the form on this page.