With a presence in the Quad Cities for more than 100 years, Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences has become the community leader in developing experienced and knowledgeable health professionals. We currently offer five academic degree programs:
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiography
- Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Care
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
Our Integrated Approach
Our academic programs are well-respected, and focus on the development of the critical thinking and practical skills necessary for entry into today's fast-changing health care environment. Through our affiliation with Trinity Regional Health System, our students are able to work with some of the most technologically-advanced equipment in the medical field, in both simulated and clinical settings.
Our dedicated faculty and staff work closely with other area health care professionals, bringing a collaborative and holistic approach to the curriculum.
Rich Community Tradition
The College's long history of integration and passion for community health care demonstrates our responsiveness to the changing health care needs of the region. Our origins can be traced back to 1898 when health care was much different than it is today. As the College has grown over the years we have maintained innovative teaching strategies using cutting-edge technologies to prepare health care professionals for the dynamic health care environment.
Mission & Vision
Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences is dedicated to preparing health care professionals for an ever-changing global community.
Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences incorporates innovative teaching and learning strategies in order to develop health care professionals who promote the health of individuals, families, and communities.
A Trinity education is values-driven, emphasizing clinical reasoning and the artful delivery of culturally competent care.
- Best Practices: Trinity College is committed to the use of best practices in academics and clinical care.
- Caring: Trinity College fosters a culture of caring which reflects compassion and respect.
- Diversity: Trinity College embraces diversity and promotes cultural congruence.
- Integrity: Trinity College faculty, staff, and students uphold professional codes and ethical standards in education and practice.
- Lifelong learning: Trinity College models the importance of knowledge acquisition as a commitment to professional practice.
Learning Domains/Related Competencies
- Ability to examine and explain phenomena
- Ability to construct and organize knowledge
- Ability to integrate and synthesize knowledge
- Ability to apply quantitative and qualitative concepts
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to collaborate with multiple disciplines
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to practice competently and skillfully in a changing health care environment
Culture Care Values
- Ability to preserve/maintain cultural identities
- Ability to accommodate/negotiate diverse life ways
- Ability to re-pattern/restructure health care delivery methods
- Ability to apply ethical and legal principles to health care