The Six-Year Medical Program is structured as a sequence of two curricula: 1. Pre-Medical Curriculum 2. Medical Curriculum
The Pre-Medical curriculum at WCMC-Q consists of two years. It is designed to prepare students to meet the educational requirements and rigors of the Medical curriculum of the Six-Year Medical program. The course content focuses on aspects of the basic sciences that have direct relevance to the field of medicine. The courses are identical to those taught at the Ithaca campus and include laboratory sessions as well as demonstration experiments given during the lecture periods.
Upon completion of the Pre-Medical curriculum, students are reviewed for promotion to the Medical curriculum of the Six-Year Medical program. The Medical curriculum consists of four years. Students will take basic science courses in the first two years of the Medical curriculum and then take clinically based courses in the third and fourth years.
Listed below are the requirements to apply for admission to the Six-Year Medical Program.
- Secondary School Completion.
- Standardized Tests.
- Personal Statement.
- Letters of Reference.
Below is a checklist of required steps and documents that need to be submitted to complete your application.
- Completed online application with a personal statement.
- Two or more letters of reference (one each from science/math teacher and one from advisor/principal).
- Reference forms are available with the online application.
- Please note that a maximum of 5 references will be accepted.
- Official or attested transcripts of course grades from all secondary/high schools attended (Photocopies, scanned or faxed documents cannot be accepted).
- Official or attested transcripts of course grades from all colleges or universities attended (Photocopies, scanned or faxed documents cannot be accepted).
- Certified copies of any diplomas and degrees earned.
- Official results of external examinations (if applicable) such as O-Levels, AS, A levels, IB, and AP.
- Official results of standardized tests such as the SAT or ACT exams (Photocopies, scanned or faxed documents cannot be accepted).
- Official results of an approved English proficiency examination: either the TOEFL or Academic IELTS (Photocopies, scanned or faxed documents cannot be accepted).
- Official IELTS UKVI (Academic IELTS) can be submitted (Photocopies, scanned, or faxed documents cannot be accepted).
- Photocopy of a valid passport.
- One passport size photograph.
- Please note that all document.
s submitted become the property of WCMCQ and cannot be returned.
Established in 2001 as a partnership between Cornell University and Qatar Foundation, WCMC-Q is part of Weill Cornell Medical College in New York and shares its mission of dedication to excellence in ... อ่านเพิ่มเติม